Remote Control PC - make your mobile phone a universal PC remote control.
Using the application 'Remote Control' (client) for Android or Windows Phone you can control the computer with Operating System Windows XP/7/8 (server), change the volume level, set the player on pause, view photos, shutdown PC using timer.
Program requires: home WIFI network which is connected to a smartphone based on Android 2.1 or up / Windows Phone 8.0, a PC with Windows XP/7/8 is connected to the same local network. Program (client) must be installed on a smartphone, program (server) must be installed on PC.
Possible problems and their solutions:
1. After reload PC 'rc server' is not turned on your PC
- tick checkbox 'autorun'
2. IP address on the computer is dynamic and every time after restart PC you must change it in the 'Remote Control Client'
- set at the computer a static IP address;
3) Windows Firewall or Antivirus blocks access to 'RemoteControlServer'
- Add 'RemoteControlServer' to the allowed programs (Control Panel \ System and Security \ Firewall Windows \ Allowed Programs).
4) Antivirus Avast can blocked work of program. You can use of Microsoft antivirus of Defender for resolve this problem. 5) Everything is set up correctly, but the program does not work
- Change type UDP to FTP and enter correct IP address server and CODE. Check Wi-Fi network - SERVER and CLIENT must have same network prefix like 192.168.1.*
|Android||Windows Phone 8|