Remote Control PC - make your mobile phone a universal PC remote control.
Using the application 'Remote Control' (client) for Android or Windows Phone you can control the computer with Operating System Windows XP/7/8 (server), change the volume level, set the player on pause, view photos, shutdown PC using timer.
Program requires: home WIFI network which is connected to a smartphone based on Android 2.1 or up / Windows Phone 8.0, a PC with Windows XP/7/8 is connected to the same local network. Program (client) must be installed on a smartphone, program (server) must be installed on PC.
Possible problems and their solutions:
1. After reload PC 'rc server' is not turned on your PC
- tick checkbox 'autorun'
2. IP address on the computer is dynamic and every time after restart PC you must change it in the 'Remote Control Client'
- set at the computer a static IP address;
3) Windows Firewall or Antivirus blocks access to 'RemoteControlServer'
- Add 'RemoteControlServer' to the allowed programs (Control Panel \ System and Security \ Firewall Windows \ Allowed Programs).
4) Everything is set up correctly, but the program does not work
- Change type UDP to FTP and enter correct IP address server and CODE. Check Wi-Fi network - SERVER and CLIENT must have same network prefix like 192.168.1.*
|Android||Windows Phone 8|