WiFi Remote Control turns your WiFi enabled mobile phone into a universal PC remote control.
Using the application 'Remote Control' (client) for Android you can control the computer with Operating System Windows 7 (server), change the volume level, set the player on pause, shutdown PC using timer.
Program requires: home WIFI network which is connected to a smartphone based on Android 2.1 and above, a PC with Windows 7 is connected to the same local network. Program (client) must be installed on a smartphone, program (server) must be installed on PC.
Possible problems and their solutions:
1. After reload PC 'rc server' is not turned on your PC
- tick checkbox 'autorun'
2. IP address on the computer is dynamic and every time after restart PC you must change it in the 'Remote Control Client'
- set at the computer a static IP address;
3) Windows Firewall or Antivirus blocks access to 'RemoteControlServer'
- Add 'RemoteControlServer' to the allowed programs (Control Panel \ System and Security \ Firewall Windows \ Allowed Programs).
4) Everything is set up correctly, but the program does not work
- Program 'Remote Control' (client) on an Android device and 'Remote control' (server) on the computer must be connected to the same wifi network. If PC is connected to multiple networks, the program 'RC Server' includes all the IP addresses of the connected networks and in the 'RC Client' must be specify the IP address of the home network, which begins with the digits 192.168.1.???